- Backward: like the Back button in a typical web browser, Backward takes you
backward through the history of places you have visited in Outerworlds.
- Forward: like the Forward button in a typical web browser, Forward takes you
forward through the history of places you have visited in Outerworlds.
- To...: brings up the Teleport dialog box which lets you enter a
specific teleport location:
- Home: takes you immediately to your "home" location.
- Make This My Home: saves your current location as your "home". Your
home is where you start out when your first enter Outerworlds.
- Remember: allows you to save your current location as a teleport on
the Teleport Tab. This is analogous to the "bookmark"
or "favorites" list in a web browser.