To change the settings of your browser, select Settings... from the Options menu.
This dialog allows you to choose from several different groups of options that can be
- General: allows you to adjust various miscellaneous
options, including whether sound is currently enabled, and also your
preferred maximum rating.
- Performance: allows you to adjust several parameters
that can affect the performance (or "frame rate") of Outerworlds.
- Disk Usage: allows you to control how much disk space
Outerworlds uses to cache 3D art to disk.
- Video: allows you to choose between Direct3D, OpenGL, or
software mode for rendering 3D graphics.
- Downloads: allows you to limit the maximum size of
certain types of files that are downloaded from the web.
- Privacy: allows you to limit certain types of
information that other Outerworlds users can learn about you..
- Chat: allows you to set various options related
to avatars and chatting with other users.
- Web: allows you to control how Outerworlds
displays web pages.
- Advanced: allows you to adjust certain advanced options,
including which message file is currently in use.