Outerworlds contains the following new features and changes:
- Embedded media player allows you to play streaming and non-streaming media
within a 3D scene.
Video and audio files as well as live video or audio
feeds can be assigned to sign-objects. When the media is starting, a status
display shows the connection status during buffering or loading. Connection
error messages appear for a few seconds, before the sign text is shown again.
An optional on-screen display shows additional info to the presented content.
Refer to the media command for more detailed
Windows Media Player™ version 6.4 or higher, version 9 recommended.
- Disable Local Teleports world option also disables Local Invites.
- Limit the amount of selected objects to 128 to prevent world disconnects.
The more objects are selected at once, the longer the interval to duplicate
all the selected object is.
- Fixed flashing chat input while in mouse mode and world attributes change.
- Display chat-input window always in grey, if chat is not enabled (e.g. if user
does not have speak rights, or in mouse mode).
- Fixed issue where worlds list would be too narrow by default.
- Fixed issue "Register" button would be partly hidden if the gesture-bar is off.
- Fixed issue where toolbar would paint over the logo when resizing the main window.
- Fixed issue where telegram-list would not scroll to last telegram, when control tab was rolled-up.